Along the lines of firsts, this is my first writerly-type post :).
1. How do you remember your first kiss? I got my first kiss in kindergarten from a curly headed boy in a denim jacket named Rocky, quickly followed by a tricycle race.
2. What was your first favorite love song?- Don't Change- INXS. Is that a love song?
3. What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day? Check on my crit buddies at Critique Circle to see if they have new submissions.
4. Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer? Edgar Allen Poe. Loved the creepy stuff when I was a little kid.
5. Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with? Not even close. New MC, switched from third to first PoV, and moved chapter one to chapter two.
6. For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting? The plot. I'd been watching shows on mass extinctions with my son and started to wonder if humans could've survived these events. It took years to get to know my characters.
7. What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing? Wow!